LRA QUALITY POLICY
We are committed to provide fast, reliable and accessible property registration services through the use of information and communication technology, thus, fostering the public’s trust and confidence in the country’s Torrens system; promoting social and economic well-being of the citizenry and contributing to national development.
To achieve this, we shall:
• Keep abreast of the changing needs of the transacting public through open and interactive engagement with all our stakeholders;
• Effectively implement the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements in property registration services;
• Continue to enhance the effectiveness of our system through regular review of operations and processes against the established performance indicators;
• Select highly qualified and competent personnel and empower them through continuous training and development programs, thus, optimizing the potential of each personnel to attain the organizational objectives; and
• Maintain a proactive and collaborative partnership with service providers to enhance the delivery of quality public service.